Let the experts at Arena Insurance guide you through the maze of health insurance.
We will show you how to minimize your health insurance bills and keep more money in your pocket.
Arena agents are experts in finding you health care insurance for you and your family. There is a difference in premiums and coverage from a group health policy you may obtain at work and what you obtain on your own.
Why am I getting these bills? I thought I had health insurance? Well the truth of the matter is that health insurance is a cost sharing scenario. The Insurance Company looks at every hospitalization and Doctor’s office visit as it relates to risk and cost. This is where the maze begins.
Insurance Has become less affordable
More people with health insurance have had a difficult time affording their health care in recent times. For premiums in 2017, 37% now find it difficult to pay versus 27% just two years ago. Meanwhile, 43% are having a difficult time paying their deductibles. Co-pays & Prescription drugs seriously affect families and individuals ability to pay for health related costs.
Arena Agent’s can make all of this make sense, contact us at 1-888-50-Arena
Things you hear about like co-pays, deductibles, co-insurance, in-network and out-of network all play apart in how much you pay every month and what you pay for a Doctor’s office visit, Urgent Care visit and a trip to the Emergency Room.
Here are the very basics
- Deductible: The amount you owe for covered health care services before your health insurance or plan begins to pay.
- Copayment: An amount you pay as your share of the cost for a medical service or item, like a doctor’s visit.
- Coinsurance: Your share of the cost for a covered health care service, usually calculated as a percentage (like 20%) of the allowed amount for the service.
- Premium: The amount you pay for your health insurance or plan each month.
- Network: The doctors, hospitals, and suppliers your health insurer has contracted with to deliver health care services to their members.
Tailor-made Insurance Portfolios with your costs in mind!
Let an Arena agent show you how to let insurance protect you and not break the bank!
We tailor insurance for your family's needs.
Protecting your family's interests is our number one priority.
The types of coverage we can provide include:
- Life Insurance Here is another maze! What is Term Life? Universal Life? Whole Life?
- Supplemental Coverage that sends you cash payments sometimes within 72 hours!
- Disability insurance provides income to you if are unable to work.
- Vision & Dental Arena agents can explain the benefits and where most people get loss on this coverage.
- Auto Insurance
- RV/ Motorhome
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Renter’s Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Business Insurance
- And much more